WINNING NUMBERS ANNOUNCED FOR ILLINOIS LOTTERY’s 4TH OF JULY MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE
Grand prizes sold in Du Page and Winnebago Counties
|For Immediate Release||Contact: Chanele Newton (312) 368-5814|
Chicago, IL—July 5, 2013 — The Illinois Lottery’s newest millionaires from this summer’s 4th of July Millionaire Raffle bought their winning raffle tickets in Addison and Machesney Park. Another 2,274 winning tickets matched numbers drawn this morning resulting in prizes ranging from $10,000 to $100, and authentic official Blackhawk jerseys.
The top 12 prizes:
Two (2) $1,000,000 winning tickets were sold at:
- 53 & ARMY TRAIL CITGO, 1740 W ARMYTRAIL RD, ADDISON— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 657488
- U SAVE LIQUOR, 7904 N 2ND STREET, MACHESNEY PARK— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 11288
Ten (10) $10,000 winning tickets were sold at:
- ANDYS FOOD MARKET, 7105 N ALPINE RD, LOVES PARK— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 20973
- FAIRWAY FINER FOODS, 15441 COTTAGE GROVE AVE, DOLTON— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 4709
- MAMA VESUVIO, 6361 COLLEGE DR, PALOS HEIGHTS— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 507973
- OH HEN MART, 9053 STONY ISLAND AVE, CHICAGO— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 344391
- 7-ELEVEN, 903 W WISE RD, SCHAUMBURG— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 71850
- DOMINICK’S FINER FOOD, 2550 N CLYBORNE AVE, CHICAGO— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 280335
- MOBIL GAS STATION, 5949 W HIGGINS, CHICAGO— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 21175
- BALLOONS I THINGS, 1195 HICKORY POINT MALL, FORSYTH— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 506595
- PHILLIPS 66, 2340 W 52ND ST, CHICAGO— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 292731
- SHOP N SAVE, 1900 E EDWARDSVILLE RD, WOOD RIVER— WINNING TICKET NUMBER: 177500
The 4th of July Millionaire Raffle was played like a typical raffle game with a finite number of tickets and prizes. Each raffle ticket contained a unique number generated by the Lottery terminal. Raffle tickets were sold in sequential order throughout the state beginning with ticket number 0000001. To win one of the raffle prizes, a player’s raffle ticket must exactly match one of the winning numbers selected.
Winners for the prize amounts above $600, including Blackhawks jersey winners, will need to claim their prize at one of five Illinois Lottery Claim Centers located in Chicago, Des Plaines, Fairview Heights, Rockford or Springfield. A full list of winning raffle numbers is available on the Illinois Lottery’s website at www.illinoislottery.com.
Founded in 1974, the Illinois Lottery has contributed over $18 billion to the state’s Common School Fund to assist K-12 public schools, as well as hundreds of millions of dollars to the Capital Projects Fund and to special causes like Illinois Veterans, the fight against breast cancer, MS research, and assistance for people living with HIV/AIDS. In addition to playing in-store, the Illinois Lottery offers online and mobile play for Mega Millions, Powerball and Lotto at www.illinoislottery.com. Players must be at least 18 years old.