How To Enter:
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must log into their Illinois Lottery App or IllinoisLottery.com account.
- Entrants who do not have a Lottery App or IllinoisLottery.com account must first create an account in order to log in and enter.
- Accounts created on the Illinois Lottery App must include a valid email address and password.
- Accounts created on IllinoisLottery.com must include the entrant's name, address, DOB, valid email address and password.
- Limit one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes.
- Limit one (1) prize per person during the Promotion Period.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter and to win.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please see the Official Rules for more information.
Illinois Lottery Chicago Bulls Courtside Tickets Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Illinois Lottery Chicago Bulls Courtside Tickets Promotion (“Promotion”) is a series of individual Sweepstakes (each, a “Sweepstakes”) that will run on the dates and during the times (each, a “Sweepstakes Period”) (collectively, the Sweepstakes Periods shall be the, “Promotion Period”) set forth in the Promotion Schedule, attached hereto as Appendix 1.
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: For purposes of these Official Rules, “Sponsor” shall mean the Illinois Department of the Lottery, which is acting through Camelot Illinois LLC (“Administrator”) in its capacity as private manager or its successor designated by the Sponsor. The Promotion is administered by the Administrator.
3. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator as final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter any of the Sweepstakes offered through the Promotion Period, entrants must log into their official Illinois Lottery application (“Lottery App”) or IllinoisLottery.com account during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Entrants who do not have a Lottery App or IllinoisLottery.com account must first create an account in order to log in and enter. After entrants have logged into their Lottery App or IllinoisLottery.com account, they must go to the Chicago Bulls Courtside Tickets Promotion page, select the Sweepstakes they wish to enter, read and agree to the Terms & Conditions, then click the Enter Now button during the Sweepstakes Period of the desired Sweepstakes. Afterwards, entrants will receive an automated email, verifying their entrance into the respective Sweepstakes. Entrants may only enter each Sweepstakes once. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for entries that are incomplete or inaccurate. Limit one (1) prize per person during the Promotion Period.
The Promotion computer, as determined in Administrator’s sole discretion, is the official timekeeping device for each of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for lost, mutilated, late, stolen, or misdirected entries.
5. ODDS: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning the prize set forth in Section 7 of these Official Rules depends on the total number of eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Period.
6. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are residents of the State of Illinois. In addition, the following persons are not eligible to enter this Promotion or claim a prize: (a) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members, and agents of the Chicago Bulls, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, United Center Joint Venture, the Administrator and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion; (b) any member of the Lottery Control Board (“Board”), and any officer or any other person employed by the Board or the Sponsor; (c) owners, officers and employees of the Sponsor; (d) officers and employees of advertising, public relations, and sales promotion agencies employed by the Sponsor who are directly involved in the Illinois Lottery engagement; (e) officers and employees of audit firms performing services for the Sponsor; (f) other contractors and agents of the Sponsor; and (g) any spouse, child, or family member residing as a member of the same households in the principal place of residence of any person designated in (a) through (g). This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
7. PRIZES AND THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES:
Fifteen (15) Prizes: Each Sweepstakes winner will receive two (2) courtside tickets to the corresponding Chicago Bulls game set forth in Appendix 1 (“Prize”). All of the games will be at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $2,500.
The dates and times of the Promotion may be subject to change and cancellation. The winner and guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable venue rules and policies in connection with the prizes. Any comments made by a winner in a social media format containing material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous may disqualify the winner, at Administrator’s sole discretion. The Promotion Entities (defined below) will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, parking, and ground transportation are the winners’ sole responsibility. All travel risks, insurance, loss, or damage due to prize acceptance or use are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither the Promotion Entities nor their affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability, or damage arising out of a winner’s acceptance or use of a prize.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION TO PRIZE WINNERS: The Prize winner for each Sweepstakes Period will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The Administrator will contact the potential winner on or around the applicable Sweepstakes Notification Date set forth in Appendix 1 and provide instructions on how to claim the applicable Prize (“Prize Notification”). The Prize Notification will be sent to the email address provided in the potential winner’s Lottery App or IllinoisLottery.com account. The potential Prize winner will be required to execute and return the Illinois Lottery Chicago Bulls Courtside Tickets Promotion prize claim form (either in person or via email) and release of liability and publicity, unless prohibited by law. The potential winner will have 48 hours after they are contacted to claim his or her prize. The tickets will be delivered electronically to the winner’s email address via Clicktix or similar digital means. By entering, the entrant consents to be contacted by the Administrator and/or Sponsor in connection with the Prize Notification. The Sponsor and Administrator will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of Prize Notification messages.
If any potential winner does not respond to the Prize Notification within the time period stated above or declines the prize for any reason, disqualification and prize forfeiture will result, and at Administrator’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
The potential winner is subject to verification of identity and eligibility prior to the award of the Prize.
9. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are subject to availability and change. Only one (1) winner per household will be allowed during the Promotion Period. If due to a printing, production or other error more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize or prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated entries. All prizes won by prizewinners will be subject to the Sponsor’s debt setoff procedures. No substitution or cash redemption allowed by winners. No cash equivalent of the prize will be awarded, and the prize is not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with other prizes of comparable or greater value, if the intended prize is not available for any reason, as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion. Transportation, parking and lodging are not included. The winners will be exclusively and solely responsible for travel to and the costs thereof, and all other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described as being provided, including but not limited to parking expenses, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting a prize. This Promotion is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Illinois law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any and all taxes, including but not limited to federal, state, and local taxes, are the exclusive and sole responsibility of the winner. The winner may be required to provide his or her Social Security number and appropriate tax documentation for tax reporting purposes. If required, Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 or similar document with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations. By entering, each entrant (a) agrees to defend, indemnify, release, and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Chicago Bulls, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, United Center Joint Venture and Administrator (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective owners, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, managers, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of the entrant’s participation in this Promotion or receipt or use of any prizes, including, but not limited to: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (v) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, including but not limited to data entry errors resulting from or caused by the entering, keying, or mis-keying of the required information by entrants; (vi) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize; (vii) the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize; (b) if selected as the winner, consents to the use by Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective designees of the winner’s name, hometown, photograph, voice, or other likenesses and prize information for promotion, advertising, and marketing purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation, consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law, and upon request will provide written confirmation of such consent; and (c) acknowledges that relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality or availability, none of the Promotion Entities or anyone else has either made, or is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, either expressed or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement.
None of the Promotion Entities or any of their service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; any human or other error, technical malfunctions; lost or delayed data or voice transmission; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; inability to access any online service or website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction; any other error or malfunction; late, lost, or misdirected mail; or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion.
None of the Promotion Entities, or their agents and representatives, owners, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are responsible for or liable for: (a) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible, illegible, or postage due entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (d) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (e) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Promotion, acceptance, possession, or from participation in the Promotion; (f) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion; (g) any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials; or (h) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Promotion in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. If any discrepancy should exist between these Official Rules and any promotional material describing this Promotion, these Official Rules shall govern.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ADMINISTRATOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND ADMINISTRATOR AND THE APPLICABLE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
No failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision. These Official Rules may be modified for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. If for any reason the Promotion (or any portion thereof) is not capable of being executed as planned, or in the case of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes that, in the opinion of Sponsor or Administrator, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion (or any portion thereof), Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion (or any portion thereof). Any entrant that enters the Promotion via a fake account (e.g., bot account) will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Promotion in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In the event of any disqualification of a suspect entry or entrant, notice thereof will be posted and the determination of the prize winner will be made from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time of such disqualification, as Sponsor or Administrator determine in their sole discretion. Entrants not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. In the event of any termination, cancellation, or suspension, notice thereof will be posted on the Sponsor’s website.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: All entrants agree to comply with and abide by all applicable laws, including the Illinois Lottery Law (20 ILCS 1605/1 et seq.), administrative rules and regulations, instructions, conditions and final decisions of the Sponsor and all procedures established by Sponsor and the Administrator for the Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Official Rules and any summary, representation, or other restatement of rules appearing in any advertisement, point of sale material, tickets or other media, these Official Rules shall govern. In the case of a conflict or contradiction between or among the Illinois Lottery Law, Illinois Lottery administrative rules (11 Ill. Admin. Code Parts 1700 and 1770), and these Official Rules, the Illinois Lottery Law and administrative rules shall control. The Sponsor does not waive sovereign immunity rights provided under law and nothing in these Official Rules shall be interpreted to constitute a waiver of the Sponsor’s sovereign immunity rights.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, by entering, Promotion entrants agree that in the event of a dispute concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, or enforceability of these Official Rules, the determination of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Any entrant who disputes a final decision of the Sponsor may seek review before a hearing officer pursuant to Section 7.3 of the Illinois Lottery Law. In accordance with the Illinois Lottery’s hearing rules (11 Ill. Admin. Code Part 1700), the Director will review the recommendation of the hearing officer and, if applicable, the Board, and issue a final decision regarding the dispute. Any party adversely affected by a final decision or order of the Director may obtain judicial review as provided by the Illinois Lottery’s hearing rules and Administrative Review Law (735 ILCS 5/Article III). All issues and questions concerning the rights and obligations of participant(s) in relation to Sponsor, Administrator, and their agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any such action at law or in equity shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Chicago, Illinois, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
13. E-MAIL COMMUNICATION: By entering into this Promotion, entrants will automatically be signed up to receive e-mail communication from the Illinois Lottery. Entrants will have the ability to unsubscribe to these e-mails upon receipt.
14. INFORMATION: For more information, including a list of winners, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Illinois Lottery Chicago Bulls Courtside Tickets Promotion c/o Camelot Illinois, 200 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL, 60606. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for a response.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM, CRISIS COUNSELING AND REFERRAL SERVICES CAN BE ACCESSED BY CALLING 1- 800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
Effective Date: November 1, 2019.
- Sweepstakes Period: November 4, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through November 18, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Prize: Portland Trailblazers @ Chicago Bulls November 25, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: November 15, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through November 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Prize: Golden State Warriors @ Chicago Bulls December 6, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: November 23, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through December 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Prize: Los Angeles Clippers @ Chicago Bulls December 14, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: December 7, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through December 21, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Sunday, December 22, 2019
- Prize: Atlanta Hawks @ Chicago Bulls December 28, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: December 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through December 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Prize: Milwaukee Bucks @ Chicago Bulls December 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: December 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through December 26, 2019 at 11:59PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Friday, December 27, 2019
- Prize: Utah Jazz @ Chicago Bulls January 2, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: December 14, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT through December 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Sunday, December 29, 2019
- Prize: Boston Celtics @ Chicago Bulls January 4, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: January 1, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through January 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Prize: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Chicago Bulls January 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: January 6, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through January 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Prize: San Antonio Spurs @ Chicago Bulls January 27, 2020 at 7:00PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: January 16, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through January 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
- Prize: New Orleans Pelicans @ Chicago Bulls February 6, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: February 1, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through February 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Prize: Phoenix Suns @ Chicago Bulls February 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: February 10, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through February 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Prize: Dallas Mavericks @ Chicago Bulls March 2, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: February 26, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through March 11, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2020
- Prize: Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls March 18, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: March 2, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through March 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Prize: Denver Nuggets @ Chicago Bulls March 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Period: March 5, 2020 at 8:00 AM CT through March 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT
- Sweepstakes Notification Date: Friday, March 20, 2020
- Prize: Philadelphia 76ers @ Chicago Bulls March 26, 2020 at 7:00 PM CT