Powerball® Ticket Giveaway for $545 Million Jackpot
The Illinois Lottery is Giving Players The Chance To Catch it All
The Powerball® jackpot is a whopping $545,000,000 for Monday night’s draw. To celebrate, the Illinois Lottery is giving players a chance to catch free tickets to be in the draw to win it all.
The Illinois Lottery has a money machine full of Powerball tickets, ready to be scooped up by excited players. There is no limit on the amount of tickets a participant can catch, but they only have five seconds to grab them all!
Monday, September 27, 2021
12 - 2pm CT
Pioneer Court, 401 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago
- If won, this will be the 10th largest Powerball ever won
- This is the largest Powerball jackpot on offer in over eight months
- With a new Monday draw, players now have three chances in the week to strike it big with Powerball - on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- All participants must show proof of vaccination and wear a mask
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older
- An Illinois Lottery spokesperson will be available on-site
- High-res images and video will be available after the event
- The event will continue while supplies and quantities last
About the Illinois Lottery:
Founded in 1974, the Illinois Lottery has contributed over $21 billion (since 1985) to the state’s Common School Fund to assist K-12 public schools, as well as hundreds of millions of dollars to the Capital Projects Fund and to special causes like homelessness prevention, Illinois Veterans services, the fight against breast cancer, MS research, Special Olympics, police memorials and assistance for people living with HIV/AIDS. In addition to playing in-store, the Illinois Lottery offers online and mobile play for all draw-based Illinois Lottery games at illinoislottery.com. Players must be at least 18 years old.